Faculty of Business: Insurance
Insurance training programs at Academy of Learning College provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to work in the insurance industry in a variety of different capacities. Students will gain skills and experience in using the most commonly used insurance database and quoting software in all of Canada.
Possible Insurance career paths include:
- Insurance Advisor
- Insurance Broker
- Sales Representative
- Account Manager
Insurance training programs will allow students to gain proficiency in a variety of professional and industry-specific skills, including:
- Preparatory knowledge to write the provincial licensing examination.
- The skills to answer inquiries from customers on the telephone and in person.
- The ability to provide information on the organization’s products and services.
- The understanding on how to process miscellaneous documentation.
- The proficient use of relevant software.
- Awareness of how to update and extract client data.
Browse our program listings by province and discover an Insurance training program that is right for you!