Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected by AOLCC from the Personal Data Sheet may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To manage and administer the delivery of training and relevant services to AOLCC students;
- To maintain the accuracy of our records, in accordance with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements;
- From time to time, and in compliance with applicable laws, to contact consumers about training and relevant services that are available from AOLCC;
- To perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of AOLCC students and potential students, in order to monitor and improve our operations and to maintain the quality of our products and services.
Security of Personal Information
We have security and procedures in place to keep your personal information safe. These measures include physical security measures, electronic security measures for computerized personal information, organizational processes for limiting access to your personal information, and contractual obligations with third parties that require protection of this information. Your personal information will not be kept for longer than necessary. All personal information is kept within the country of Canada.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given us your consent, implied or expressed, to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- Who are acting on your behalf as our agents, suppliers, or service providers, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with the training and other services that you have requested;
- To facilitate the provision of training and services that you have requested; or
- As required by law, including by any order of any court, institution, or body with authority to compel the production of information.
Access to Information
For access to your Personal Information, or for any modification or removal requests, please contact our Privacy Officer, at 905-747-2370 or email [email protected]. A request should be in writing and should include sufficient identifying information so that we can expeditiously locate your Personal Information. Our Privacy Officer will answer you in a timely manner.
Questions or Comments
Each Academy of Learning Career College campus is operated by an independent owner/operator licensed by LaunchLife International Inc. “Academy of Learning Career College” and other trademarks associated with the Academy of Learning Career College System are owned by LaunchLife International Inc. and are used under licence.