Faculty of Business: Hospitality
International Hospitality Management training programs are designed to prepare students for a career in a global industry that is both in high-demand and constantly growing.
With the proper combination of skills, professional experience, personal attributes and additional training, graduates can expect to achieve high-level management positions within the hospitality industry.
Possible Hospitality career paths include:
- Hospitality Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Catering and Conference Services Manager
- Hotel Clerk Supervisor
- Reservations Supervisor
Students will gain a broad range of management and operational skills, as well as practical tools that will assist them in handling situations within the hospitality service environment.
The International Hospitality Management training programs focus on developing essential skills, including:
- Skills to manage all physical aspects of a hotel, restaurant or other hospitality properties.
- Supervisory and communication skills for effective leadership.
- Techniques to develop and maintain high-performance teams.
- Purchasing strategies and techniques.
Browse our program listings by province and discover an International Hospitality Management program that is right for you!