Immigration Consultants are employed by government departments and agencies, industry, educational institutions, consulting establishments, professional associations, non-government organizations and international organizations or they may be self-employed.
We’re sorry, but registration for this program is now closed. There are other exciting areas for career development such as Business Management, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administrative Assistant, Network Administration, and more! Click here to browse all our programs or call us at 1-855-978-3988.
- Successful completion of at least two (2) years of post-secondary education or equivalent; or
- A minimum of two (2) years of related work experience or equivalent; and
- Satisfactory language test score (passing grade of English or French test set by the education provider).
The Immigration Consultant Diploma program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of opportunities within the immigration consultancy field. During the duration of the program, students learn both the theoretical and practical aspects of the profession required to advise and represent potential immigrants before Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Immigration and Refugee Board, and the Canadian Border Services Agency.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are able to work and practice across Canada as well as in other countries. Graduates of the Immigration Consultant Diploma program may also find employment within immigration practices of law firms, immigration consulting firms and government agencies. To this effect, the program curriculum provides students with the various aspects of immigration law and rules of professional conduct. The program also aims to educate students in the skills necessary to apply this knowledge to represent clients and operate a successful immigration consultancy practice.
The accredited Immigration Consultant Diploma program prepares students to write the Full Skills Examination administered by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to obtain their Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) designation.
* Not all programs are offered at each location.Available At...
CORE BUSINESS AND OFFICE COURSES
- Business Correspondence Level 1
- Business Verbal Communication
- Grammar Essentials for Business Writing
- Job Search and Resume Writing
- Thought Patterns for a Successful Career
CORE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT COURSES
- Canadian Immigration Law and Policy
- Business and Skilled Worker Classes
- Family Unification
- Temporary Entry/Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Administrative Law
- Tribunal Practice and Procedure
- Refugee Protection
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Practice Management/Operating Your Own Practice
- Client Care for Immigration Consultants
- Practicum exposes the student to a working environment where classroom instruction is put into practice. This allows the student to link classroom knowledge and training with real life practical activities.
C$30,167 – C$65,328 (Information from PayScale Canada)
Tuition fees include all materials and student manuals. Financial assistance may be available to qualified students.
Contact us for more information
And an admissions representative will be in touch shortly.