A payment plan for tuition can be arranged to meet students’ individual needs. Payments can be made by post-dated or certified cheque, Visa, or cash. In addition to lending options from a student’s financial institution, students may consider options from other financial institutions or from the student assistance program if they qualify.
Sponsorship may be available from your employer, or possibly from outside agencies for eligible applicants. Students who wish to apply for sponsorship must contact the appropriate agency for authorization. The application process for sponsorship varies from agency to agency.
Financial assistance may be available for students who qualify for:
- Aboriginal/First Nations
- Canada Student Loans and Grants
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services
- CIBC Preferred Line of Credit
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia
- Employment Insurance
- Insurance & Rehabilitation
- Life Long Learning Plan (LLP) / RRSP
- Line of Credit
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Ontario Student Assistance Plan (OSAP)
- Ontario Works
- Payment Plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Second Career Ontario
- SISIP Financial Services
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Academy of Learning College Admission Representatives can provide you with additional information and help you plan the funding of your education. Planning ensures stress-free learning and can avoid student loan defaults where funds have been borrowed.
*Not all funding options are available at all campuses. For further information, please contact your local campus