MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The goal of this program is to provide students with an in-depth knowledge of office procedures, communications, word processing, terminology and medical billing.
Graduates of this program will find that they are an integral part of the medical community and assist the healthcare team by building trust, and creating a safe environment for patients and their families while performing a variety of duties.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status (19 years of age or older)
- Passing score on admissions test
- Demonstrated fluency in English (oral and written)
*Not all programs are offered at each location.
Enter Your Name
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."