Customer Service Representative - Saskatchewan
Customer Service Representatives specialize in providing excellent customer service when receiving orders or payments and processing requests for services.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
Customer Service Representatives duties may include:
- Responding to telephone and in-person complaints and inquires.
- Providing information regarding an organization’s goods, services and policies.
- Entering orders, verifying shipment and sending out invoices.
- Tracing orders from intake to shipment and troubleshooting delays and problems.
- Receiving payments and processing information required for the provision of services.
Personal Attributes of a Customer Service Representative
To be successful with a Customer Service Representative career, individuals should:
- Have customer/client focused skills
- Be well organized
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a good command of the English language
- Have the aptitude to learn new application software
- Be a team worker
Career Training Options
Visit our Customer Service programs page for more information on the Customer Service Representative training programs
offered at Academy of Learning College.