A payment plan for tuition can be arranged to meet students’ individual needs. Payments can be made by post-dated or certified cheque, Visa, or cash. In addition to lending options from a student’s financial institution, students may consider options from other financial institutions or from the student assistance program if they qualify.
Sponsorship may be available from your employer, or possibly from outside agencies for eligible applicants. Students who wish to apply for sponsorship must contact the appropriate agency for authorization. The application process for sponsorship varies from agency to agency.
Financial assistance may be available for students who qualify for:
- Aboriginal / First Nations
- Canada Student Loans and Grants
- CIBC Preferred Line of Credit
- Employment Insurance / Service Canada
- Life Long Learning Plan (LLP) / RRSP
- Line of Credit
- Private Insurance Company
- Saskatchewan Student Financial Assistance
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Self Funding
Academy of Learning College Admission Representatives can provide you with additional information and help you plan the funding of your education. Planning ensures stress-free learning and can avoid student loan defaults where funds have been borrowed.
*Not all funding options are available at all campuses. For further information, please contact your local campus