- Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student status.
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions.
- An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
- Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
- Part-time students may set their own schedules to a minimum of two training sessions per week. These times may be scheduled during the day, evening, or on weekends.
* Not all programs are offered at each location.Available at...
The Educational Assistant diploma program prepares students for career opportunities situated in educational settings such as traditional classrooms and resource rooms, community centers, early childcare centers, as well as before and after school programs. Although usual employment settings will be classroom based, opportunities also exist in youth centers.