- Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status.
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions.
- An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
- Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
* Not all programs are offered at each location.Available at...
The objective of this program is to provide the student with opportunities to acquire and apply the knowledge of Medical Receptionist skills to meet the demands of today’s business. Students are required to take some elective courses from prescribed study areas. *This program is referred to as a Medical Receptionist/Secretary Diploma at some locations.