- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment to confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Completion of the ‘Wonderlic’ Scholastic Level Equivalent test - with a score of 20 points or better
- Successful completion of admissions interview and testing for adequate entry-level skills
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent, and meet the minimum provincial age requirement
- A clear relevant Criminal Records Check
- A good command of the English language (written and oral)
- An adequate level of physical health to meet the requirements of the program and prospective employment
* Not all programs are offered at each location.Available at...
This program is designed to provide employment-ready, comprehensively trained graduates. Successful graduates will be eligible to achieve the CMAP – Certified Medical Assisting Professional designation in addition to their diploma. These graduates are fully qualified to work in a hands-on administrative/clinical support capacity in any medical field. They will participate in the delivery of a variety of healthcare industry tasks.