Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status. Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions. An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program. Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
* Not all programs are offered at each location.
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Keyboard Skill Building Level 1
- Introduction to Personal Computers
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma is designed to prepare students for entry-level marketing support positions relating to a variety of integrated marketing and communication activities. Its objective is to expose students to a broad range of marketing knowledge and processes, administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a marketing related career. The program will provide the skills to progress into manager-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes, and additional training. This program provides students with:
- Leading-edge marketing skills and current course curriculum relevant to today’s businesses in Canada, and in some cases, internationally.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of marketing support and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of marketing practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to the many facets of marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and graphics.
Students are required to take some elective courses from prescribed study areas.