Prospective students must be Grade 12 graduates, or equivalent, or have Mature Student status (19 years of age or over with at least one year out of high school) and subject to the discretion of the college Director. Grade 12 or equivalent graduates who cannot supply appropriate proof and Mature Students will be required to complete an entrance examination to properly assess their personal strengths and weaknesses. The minimum passing grade for this examination is 75%.
* Not all programs are offered at each location.
Computerized Office Skills Certificate or equivalent proficiency in Keyboarding, Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Intro to Personal Computers, and the Internet.Available at...
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma is designed to prepare students for entry-level marketing support positions relating to a variety of integrated marketing and communication activities. Its objective is to expose students to a broad range of marketing knowledge and processes, administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a marketing related career. The program will provide the skills to progress into manager-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes, and additional training. This program provides students with:
- Leading-edge marketing skills and current course curriculum relevant to today’s businesses in Canada, and in some cases, internationally.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of marketing support and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of marketing practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to the many facets of marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and graphics.