Payroll Compliance Practitioner - Prince Edward Island
The Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification program has been developed by the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA), the national association representing the payroll community in Canada and it is the first level of the CPA’s Certified Payroll Management Program (CPMP).
The PCP certification provides students with:
- A comprehensive knowledge of legislative compliance requirements
- The ability to apply that knowledge in day-to-day activities
- Competency and efficiency in monitoring legislative developments
- Understanding of managing payroll accounting activities
- The professionalism to treat all employee-related information with confidentiality
Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student status.
Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions.
An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
*Not all programs are offered at each location.