Computer Service Technician - Prince Edward Island
Computer Service Technicians are employed as bench technicians for small to medium sized PC or electronics companies as well as large PC related manufacturing operations.
Computer Service Technician Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive technical skills relating to maintenance and repair of PC hardware.
- Understanding design and application of PC software and operating systems.
Personal Attributes of a Computer Service Technician
To be successful with a Computer Service Technician career, individuals should possess:
- A strong desire or aptitude for working with technology
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Good English reading skills
Career Training Options
Visit our Information Technology Programs
page for more information on the Computer Service Technician training programs offered at Academy of Learning College.