Canada’s Best Career Guide, published by Media Corp, ranks law enforcement-related careers as one of the best social/community service career paths in Canada.
The Police Foundations Program is designed to provide foundation and basic skills for students who are seriously considering a career in Policing and Law Enforcement.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status
- Physically fit
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program
Additional program information – why choose us
The program prepares students for employment opportunities and career success at all levels of policing and related jurisdictions and justice professions. The Police Foundations Program offered at our college has significant benefits over programs offered at Community Colleges:
- Start immediately, no waiting time
- Graduate within one year and be ready for the work force sooner
- 4-hours daily studying schedule enables you to have time for yourself and your family
- Small class size which improves the quality of studying
*Not all programs are offered at each location.
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."