The Immigration Consultant Diploma program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of opportunities within the immigration consultancy field. During the duration of the program, students learn both the theoretical and practical aspects of the profession required to advise and represent potential immigrants before Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Immigration and Refugee Board, and the Canadian Border Services Agency.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are able to work and practice across Canada as well as in other countries. Graduates of the Immigration Consultant Diploma program may also find employment within immigration practices of law firms, immigration consulting firms and government agencies. To this effect, the program curriculum provides students with the various aspects of immigration law and rules of professional conduct. The program also aims to educate students in the skills necessary to apply this knowledge to represent clients and operate a successful immigration consultancy practice.
The accredited Immigration Consultant Diploma program prepares students to write the Full Skills Examination administered by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to obtain their Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) designation.
- University graduates (must be evaluated if foreign); or
- College graduates (graduates of a two or three year program); or
- Individuals with two years of post secondary education and one year of related work experience; and
- Clear criminal record check.
*Not all programs are offered at each location.
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."