A payment plan for tuition can be arranged to meet students’ individual needs. Payments can be made by post-dated or certified cheque, Visa, or cash. In addition to lending options from a student’s financial institution, students may consider options from other financial institutions or from the student assistance program if they qualify.
Sponsorship may be available from your employer, or possibly from outside agencies for eligible applicants. Students who wish to apply for sponsorship must contact the appropriate agency for authorization. The application process for sponsorship varies from agency to agency.
Financial assistance may be available for students who qualify for:
- Government of the Northwest Territories Department of Education, Culture and Employment
- Federal Government Employment Insurance Training and Employment Initiatives
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy (ASETS)
- Akaitcho Territory Government
- Sahtu Dene Council
- Gwichin Tribal Council
- Inuvialuit Education Foundation
- Kakivak Association
- Kitikmeot Inuit Association
- Kivalliq Inuit Association
- Tlicho Scholarship
- Dehcho First Nations
- Northwest Territory Métis Nation
- Native Women’s Association
- Lutsel k’e Dene First Nations
- Deninukue First Nations
- Yellowknives Dene First Nation
- Financial Assistance for Nunavut Students (FANS)
*Not all funding options are available at all campuses. For further information, please contact your local campus.