The Business Accounting program offers students the opportunity to acquire skills in the most popular manual and computerized accounting systems. Students will also learn basic skills in the most popular software applications as it relates to the accounting environment. Payroll Certification recognized by employers is also studied in detail.
All candidates must attend an initial interview and receive a recommendation by the Director of Training.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Mature student, 19 years with one year out of school
- If foreign student, fair understanding of English and must have student Visa
*Not all programs are offered at each location.
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."