Dental Administrative Assistant - New Brunswick
With the aging population, the tremendous advancements in technology, and our demand for the best quality of life, the healthcare industry is facing a growing shortage of well trained personnel. Throughout the North American healthcare industry, there is an acute need to increase the size of the workforce, and raise the skill level of that workforce. This program is designed to provide employment-ready and comprehensively-trained graduates who can work in a Dental Office. Successful graduates will achieve the Certified Medical Assisting Professional (CMAP) designation in addition to their diploma. These graduates are qualified to work in a hands-on administrative and clinical support capacity in the dental industry.
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with completion of the CAST testing
- Adequate level of physical health to be able to fulfill job requirements
- Completion of Wonderlic admission test with minimum score of 18
- Good command of the English language – both written and verbal
- N-95 Mask Fit Testing which may be mandatory based on provincial requirements
- Hepatitis B, other vaccinations and/or a TB test may be required by this industry
- Completion of standard registration form
*Not all programs are offered at each location.