Computer Service Technician - Manitoba
Computer Service Technicians are employed as bench technicians for small to medium sized PC or electronics companies as well as large PC related manufacturing operations.
Computer Service Technician Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive technical skills relating to maintenance and repair of PC hardware.
- Understanding design and application of PC software and operating systems.
Personal Attributes of a Computer Service Technician
To be successful with a Computer Service Technician career, individuals should possess:
- A strong desire or aptitude for working with technology
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Good English reading skills
Career Training Options
Visit our Information Technology Programs
page for more information on the Computer Service Technician training programs offered at Academy of Learning College.