Customer Service Representative - British Columbia
Customer Service Representatives specialize in providing excellent customer service when receiving orders or payments and processing requests for services.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
Customer Service Representatives duties may include:
- Responding to telephone and in-person complaints and inquires.
- Providing information regarding an organization’s goods, services and policies.
- Entering orders, verifying shipment and sending out invoices.
- Tracing orders from intake to shipment and troubleshooting delays and problems.
- Receiving payments and processing information required for the provision of services.
Personal Attributes of a Customer Service Representative
To be successful with a Customer Service Representative career, individuals should:
- Have customer/client focused skills
- Be well organized
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a good command of the English language
- Have the aptitude to learn new application software
- Be a team worker
Career Training Options
Visit our Customer Service programs page for more information on the Customer Service Representative training programs
offered at Academy of Learning College.