With an ever-growing and competitive market, companies are constantly in need of highly professional and motivated salespeople who can be successful in any type of environment. The discerning Sales Professional understands that it is not so much what you do, but “how” you do it. Partnerships and relationships are established and maintained only when the Sales Professional provides exceptional customer value. Customers have fundamentally changed their expectations in recent years and desire to build a relationship with a Sales Professional who provides value, not just communicates it.
This program is designed to provide students with the fundamental skills, knowledge, and attitudes required for success in an entry-level position. It will appeal to those individuals who are charismatic, energetic, strong communicators, driven by results, and willing to put themselves on the front line.
This program provides students with:
- The knowledge and skills necessary to manage relationships and key accounts.
- An understanding of the sales profession and the environments in which they will be selling.
- The opportunity to explore the consultative selling approach and various selling processes in depth.
- Professional skills to develop sale proposals and deliver effective sales presentations.
- The ability to assess their potential clients and adjust their personality style to successfully build rapport with each client.
Prospective students must be Grade 12 graduates, or equivalent, or have Mature Student status (19 years of age or over with at least one year out of high school) and subject to the discretion of the college Director. Grade 12 or equivalent graduates who cannot supply appropriate proof and Mature Students will be required to complete an entrance examination to properly assess their personal strengths and weaknesses. The minimum passing grade for this examination is 75%.
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Keyboard Skill Building Level 1
- Introduction to Personal Computers
- Introduction to the Internet
- Windows Level 1
*Not all programs are offered at each location.
Enter Your Name
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."