Marketing Coordinator - Alberta
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma is designed to prepare students for entry-level marketing support positions relating to a variety of integrated marketing and communication activities. Its objective is to expose students to a broad range of marketing knowledge and processes, administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a marketing related career. The program will provide the skills to progress into manager-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes and additional training.
- Leading-edge marketing skills and current course curriculum relevant to today’s businesses in Canada,and in some cases, internationally.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of marketing support and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: team-work, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of marketing practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to the many facets of marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and graphics.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status.
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions.
- An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
Part-time students may set their own schedules to a minimum of two training sessions per week. These times may be scheduled during the day, evening, or on weekends.
*Not all programs are offered at each location.