The Business Management Diplmona is designed to prepare students for management and supervisory level positions in today’s fast-paced business environment. Its objective is to help students who are seeking to reenter the business sector, or who are currently working and wish to upgrade their business and supervisory skills in order to further their career. Courses focus on professional skills required by today’s employers, including knowledge of how businesses utilize technology, e-commerce, business supervisory skills, business correspondence, project management, customer service, and marketing.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student status.
- Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and is able to follow instructions.
- An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
Part-time students may set their own schedules to a minimum of two training sessions per week. These times may be scheduled during the day, evening, or on weekends.
- Accounting Graduate - Dharmendra's Story "It built my confidence to work in Canada."
- Healthcare Graduate - Josie's Story "Academy of Learning prepared me to work in the real world."
- Office Administration Graduate - Luz's Story "They created an incredible environment for students."
- Healthcare Graduate - Carolyn's Story "It's a very positive experience."